Somerville Hosting the Wisconsin Green Building Alliance’s Webinars
Green Bay, WI – Somerville, Inc. is once again partnering with the Wisconsin Green Building Alliance (WGBA) to host a LEED webinar series. Beginning on Friday, February 1 and continuing every Friday thru April 19, 2013, Somerville will be holding the webinar series in our office. The series will focus on a wide-variety of topics ranging from sustainable sites, to home performance audits. This series of webinars is great for professionals seeking their LEED Professional Credential maintenance requirements.
The webinars will take place in the Somerville office from 11:30 am -1:00 pm and are open to both WGBA members and non-WGBA members. Our office is located on Riverside Drive in Allouez, Suite 300. Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is preferred. To register, go to the WGBA’s website, http://wgba.shuttlepod.org/, and click on “Events”. From there, click on the “Register” button next to the specific event at Somerville that you wish to attend. The list of dates and topics are listed below:
- Friday, February 1, 2013 – LEED For New Construction Credit-by-Credit Review: Sustainable Sites
- Friday, February 8, 2013 — LEED For New Construction Credit-by-Credit Review: Materials & Resources
- Friday, February 15, 2013 — LEED 2009 for Healthcare: An Overview of the New Credits Through a Project Lens
- Friday, February 22, 2013 — Successful Implementation Beyond Baseline Performance: Top 10 Energy Efficiency Measures for Load Reduction
- Friday, March 1, 2013 — Successful Implementation Beyond Baseline Performance: Top 10 Energy Efficiency Measures for Demand Reduction
- Friday, March 8, 2013 – Successful Implementation Beyond Baseline Performance: Top 5 Strategies to Meet Energy Demand
- Friday, March 15, 2013 – Home Performance Audits
- Friday, March 22, 2013 – The Evolution of LEED: Insights into Rating System Updates: Weightings Part 2: Results of Point Allocation
- Friday, March 29, 2013 – Constructing LEED: Sustainable Construction Management
- Friday, April 5, 2013 – Success with Campus and Multiple Building Certification
- Friday, April 12, 2013 – LEED for Neighborhood Development Credit-by-Credit Review: Getting Started
- Friday, April 19, 2013 – LEED for Neighborhood Development Credit-by-Credit Review: Key Terms and Definitions
To learn more about the Wisconsin Green Building Alliance and their goal to promote ecologically sustainable practices within Wisconsin’s built environment visit their website at: http://wgba.shuttlepod.org/.